I was talking with my friend Ms. P today and she mentioned aluminum bottles for water. So I did a search on the internet and came up with SIGG bottles. I also found this great website for all of you wanting to become a bit greener in your lives. Reusable Bags I will also put a link to this website with my other favorites.
It is amazing how much the internet has exploded for me in the last 6 weeks. I have really become more interested in searching for information and I even used a cooking blog to help me roast a chicken last week. That website is very cool as well. It is designed to help those of us that know nothing about cooking. It has step by step videos with difficulty ratings... FUN! It is called Start Cooking. Go check it out.
1 comment:
Hi Cate! Thanks! startcooking is all about learning just the basics. In addition to the videos I also have step-by-step photo-tutorials on the blog. Enjoy!
Post a Comment