Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hey Mom! Guess What?

Okay. I know when I tell you what I am so excited about - most of the women reading this will roll their eyes at me - and some of the men - but tonight I am cooking dinner with MD. He is giving me directions and I am doing the prep work. Crazy huh?!
If you know me and my family, you know that I don't cook and MD does. So tonight I thought I would step in and help since he was outside with the kids and I was inside anyway.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Scott Rohr said...

I thought I felt the planet tip in some weird way yesterday! How did it go? I'd especially like to hear from MD in this matter.

Anonymous said...

I knew that you were really Wonder Woman, just waiting to emerge into your full power! Now you've done it all, and isn't rewarding?
Your mom-----love youXXX.

Cate said...

Well. The cooking went really well. I think food tastes better when you cook it yourself. I wish I could do more of this but I am just so AFRAID of it.

Of course MD loves it when I cook.