Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Birth Day

My Birthday is rockin' so far.
Driver's license renewed - check!
Car washed - check!
Tall hot Chai with Blueberry muffin - check!
Clean part of the house - check!

So that is the update of my day.
I think I may work in a haircut and I would love to see a movie but they all seem lame.

Today as I sat in a local coffee shop, I pulled out my phone to call my sister and the woman sitting with her book and bible glared at me. Was I breaking coffee shop etiquette by talking on my phone? I moved either way. Then I saw her at the book shop next door and I smiled at her. Kill 'em with kindness right?

I hope you are wearing your green today and not only on your underwear. I remember my classmates would tell me that. whatever! That sounds like TMI but hey - you thought of it too.

It's time to get back to having a good day.
Happy St Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Meema said...

Happy natal day, Caytie! Glad to hear it's going so well. :-)