Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Evening here already?

I don't know if my summer has filled up this quickly before.
We aren't even through April and July weekends are gone.

Summer goes so fast as it is and we still want to work in more camping and house projects. I told MD that we were going to have to plan to do house projects during the week and then play on the weekend.

I think we have all been suffering from the pollen explosion today. We are all experiencing rough throats and a little bit of wheeze. Lovely. 

MD cleaned out the gutters of all the maple crap and we were both surprised by the cloud of mosquitoes that he scared up. Yuck. Hopefully they were blown to Crystal and we won't see them again.

I have decided to give up soda in the morning. I suffered the first week - but last week was better with my morning coffee. MD helped me research a one cup coffee solution since that is all I want in the morning and that should be arriving this week. I am quite excited about that.

Our tent is also arriving this week. Its a long story but we should see a Half Dome 2 Plus on Wednesday. I am excited!

Have a Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I am eager to see this tent about which we've heard so much! I hope you give us some photos!