Today I spent a few hours watching movies. 'Robin Hood' in the theater and 'Young Victoria' at home. Both movies contained a love story. I think those are always my favorite types of movies. A story about two people loving each other.
I also like learning more about someone or something in the movies I watch. After each movie today - I felt compelled to look to see what I could read about each character and time period. There is so much we don't know about Robin Hood but that hasn't stopped many authors writing about him. Also I have always wondered what Prince Albert must have been like to have such a powerful woman as a wife in that time. Now I am excited to find out more about each of them.
If I get a book completed soon on any of these subjects - I will try to write a little review here. Get you excited about the England of my past.
Until then - go see these movies. Call me if we are close and I may watch with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment