Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Moving in a Direction

Busy Busy Summer ahead.

Tonight I actually had energy to do some things around the house when I got home.
But there is SO much more for us to do.

We are starting to really get serious about getting our next house project underway.
I am so excited to be moving in this direction.

There are many things that I need to get out of this house in preparation.
I told B last night that I would pay her to help me clean and organize the house.
The funny thing is the the D-man is better about helping me that the B is.
When I told B that D was going to make more money than her she got mad at him.
She just doesn't get it yet.

If you would like to earn a dollar per box - please contact me and I will put you to work.

No comments: