Monday, November 22, 2010

Wishes

I wish I had a bullhorn, a sassy bumper sticker, or a running sign on my car to communicate with those around me in an appropriate manner.

Hey dummy -- slow down or you might end up in the ditch

Just because you don't value your life - doesn't mean you have to take mine.

Take your macho attitude and move to Texas.

Today, I am SO thankful that I didn't end up in a ditch because there were many people driving way to fast for the conditions. I am thankful that I wasn't bullied into driving faster than I felt comfortable doing.  I am thankful that the cars I did see go into the ditch - the cars didn't flip or people get ejected. 

I dislike winter driving. But I love Winter.
Is that kind of like loving the Sinner but not the sin?
Funny.

Okay. I am done rambling.
I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving!!
Hey Mom -- are we having pink stuff?  cranberry relish? creamed corn?
Can't wait to play some cards, drink some Cherry Wine, and hang out with my wonderful parents and sister's family. Love you guys.

No comments: