Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vices

For some reason, I got a wild hair and I have now become serious about dropping my soda drinking down to a bare minimum.

I have dropped my consumption from a high of 2 Mtn Dews at work to less than 3 a week. I sometimes have a 7Up at night but I am trying to keep that to less than 5 a week.

Do you have a favorite beverage that you look forward to every day? I would love to make a switch but juice based drinks and coffee are really harsh on my stomach. (Can't believe soda isn't.)

4 comments:

Jess said...

I could drink Grapefruit juice every day for the rest of my life, I love it.
If only it weren't so expensive!

Jess said...

Ultimately, I suppose I should add lots of glasses of water to my daily intake, but I haven't gotten into that habit.

candace said...

Have you tried iced tea, lemon-aid, or even pink lemon-aid? I have to stick with caffenine-free sodas, but there's a good variety out there, ginger ale, root beer, orange soda,etc. I usually drink iced tea, the soda has been bothering my stomache lately and even then it can't be ice cold!

Cate said...

@ Candace
I do like iced tea but the lemonade drinks are hard on my stomach as well. I will have to try that.

I have fallen back into bad habits but hopefully I can cut down again on the soda.

Thanks for the comment!