Monday, September 19, 2011

Almost Autumn

I can't believe that we are almost officially into Autumn.
This summer was too wet, hot, and then for about 3 weeks was absolutely perfect.
It is still nice enough to be outside but it is getting darker so much earlier that I can't be out until 9pm at night anymore.
Weekends become so much more valuable.


I can't wait until I have some more time to get into the garden and start splitting up plants and getting the garden ready for winter.
I really didn't have a lot of time to maintain any sort of garden this summer.
Hopefully Autumn will be long and I will find some time to get it all weeded and ready to go for next Spring.

Happy Autumn!

1 comment:

Penguin on Porpoise said...

I think that it's a great idea to blog about autumn, because this will attract a lot of fall-owers.