It is officially Friday as I begin this entry.
Laundry is folded around me, dishes are soaking, and I am hoping I actually get 6 hours of sleep tonight without a small person interrupting my night.
Tonight I watched some really good performances on 'The Sing Off'. It is hard to watch some of them because they are just off but when it is good - it is really nice!
I also watched the finale of 'Top Shot' this week. Another fun show that could do without all the drama. It is weird to watch drama between a bunch of guys that mostly have military backgrounds or are exuding machismo in some way.
My husband actually said something about purchasing a tv. Then I couldn't believe that I actually jumped on it and said 'yes'! It would be so nice to sit in my comfy chair watching a screen that is bigger than 14 inches. Now I need to work on a couch...
Hope you are looking forward to the weekend. I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment