I am looking outside and there is a little snow and I am glad we don't have feet of snow on the ground. It has been a nice gradual move into winter and I appreciate that. We are supposed to get more snow today but probably only an inch or two.
I sing in a church choir and last night was our Lessons and Carols service. I was nervous because I had a little line to sing by myself. The concert was good. I wish that I could hear it for myself because as the singer you know the parts that were missed. I had decided not to talk about the negative parts and just focus on the positive. It is always a nice way to start the Advent season.
Lots to do in December and as a single parent for most of this month, I will be relying on friends, grandparents, and surrogate grandparents to get me and the kids through. I know even by ourselves we would be fine but with help we all get through with flying colors.
1 comment:
Good luck with the single parenting.
I hear it's almost over.
This has had to be the toughest fall ever!
Post a Comment