Sunday, January 22, 2012

Time Kills

So in the last two weeks, I have learned about two new time kills.
A time kill means you open the website page and BOOM! it's two hours later and what have you done?


Pinterest is the first. It is a collection of items that people have 'pinned' to their boards. Wow. Fun place to browse.  You can follow people like on facebook or search the entire site for items logged into specific categories. The categories include gardening, DIY and crafts, Apparel for Women - you get the picture.


One of the reasons I really like Pinterest is because I am interested in ideas for outfits. So someone was pinning these outfits from earrings to shoes and I loved it. So I followed the link. Bad. Idea. Which leads me to #2.


Polyvore. I haven't really dug into it but it seems to be website where you can create 'sets' of things. Decor, Art, and Clothing seem to be the main themes. Wow. Creating a set out of clothing pieces is really hard! 


So there you go. A few new or not places to visit.

No comments: