Growing up in a small town in a state that didn't have any professional sports - I never really became a fan of any teams - except maybe the Cubs. But didn't really even follow them - I just knew some of the more popular players.
Living in a large metropolitan area - I have recently been to two professional baseball games and *surprise* I enjoyed going! Didn't hurt that they won both games either.
Then this past weekend - I watched the PGA US Open on TV for the first time. I may even have a few players that I like. (I will save that disclosure for another time). But I thought I would try to find out when the next tournament is and am failing miserably. I am pretty sure it is the British Open but trying to find it on the PGA home page isn't working. Which probably goes to show how little I know about golf - right? Oh well. I will search for British Open and find it right away.
So far absolutely no interest in basketball or football or hockey (yuck!) but all are playing professionally in my current hometown. So stay turned for more amateur talk on sports!
No comments:
Post a Comment