After my appointment on Monday, D-Day no longer exists as an absolute for me. My midwife and I discussed inducing me earlier so we could make sure she could be there among other reasons.
I think I would like to do it. But while part of me thinks 'yeah, no brainer', the other part thinks 'you are cheating!'. I think the cheating part is just feeling like people are going to judge my decision as selfish. Ah, I worry about what other people are going to say too much. Who cares - really. I am not going to live my life that way.
________________________________________________________________
So on this day before Thanksgiving, I am reflecting on what I am thankful for. Healthy, loving, and supportive family, stable life, and good friends. Plus other things like good food, cars that work, awesome daycare. Lots of stuff when you get right down to it.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment