Thursday, November 29, 2007

Responsibilities

I just pre-registered for my hospital stay and filled out my Health Care Directive.
'Do you want to donate your organs?' 'Do you want to be buried or cremated?'
All sorts of fun questions like that.

Organ donation seems like such a no brainer for me.
Is it for everyone? Or do some people sit on the fence about this one?
Why wouldn't I give to someone else what I plan to burn into ash?
Not that I would judge anyone's decision because I can't begin to understand most people.

+++++++

In other news, my daughter has come up with some really funny quotables this week.
I thought while I am thinking about it, I should record them somewhere.

(Imagine a cute three yr old with arms akimbo)
'Dad! Now you've made me angry too!! Look at my eyebrows!'

(Imagine a look of disbelief with a wrinkled nose)
'He's your husband. You remember him - right?'

(Imagine hearing this when the little sweetie is supposed to be asleep.)
'Don't leave! I want to marry you!'

And, finally...
'But I don't want a brudder! I want a sister!'

No comments: