Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Good News/Bad News

What a up and down day.

I found out today that some friends of mine are expecting their third child. Very good news. I am so excited for them! I can't wait to see them and talk about a new baby.

I also found out today that a friend died. He hadn't been a friend since I was very young. But you know how you have those people in your life that your mom or dad talk about and they tell you about this person and you feel close to them because of the stories, not because you remember them yourself? Jon was one of those people to me. My mom would keep me updated with him every so often - more often as I got older.

Keep new baby and Jon in your thoughts today.

I am ready for Spring.

1 comment:

Meema said...

Such contrasting developments in your life. I'm so sorry about Jon. A loss, no matter the amount of separation, is still a loss.