How about Cate's It's My MotherF'in Get Your Filthy Mitts Off Of IT Chair
I've been known to name my cars - but never a chair. I would be at a loss, but I do think Going 40's idea might work.
Call it "Grandma" and relax into it.
I did think you could call it "lucky", as if it were my chair, for instance, it would have to carry a lot more weight.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How about Cate's It's My MotherF'in Get Your Filthy Mitts Off Of IT Chair
I've been known to name my cars - but never a chair. I would be at a loss, but I do think Going 40's idea might work.
Call it "Grandma" and relax into it.
I did think you could call it "lucky", as if it were my chair, for instance, it would have to carry a lot more weight.
Post a Comment