Thursday, December 17, 2009

All is Quiet

It is quiet here in the house. Everyone else is asleep. I should be asleep.
It is my favorite time of day. I can think without someone asking me where the edit forms are or if I will take them potty. (Obviously to me but maybe not to you - the first example was work and the second example was from home...)

I feel like I am in a vehicle that is moving along but I have no control of when it will stop and we are really coming up on the target quickly. I know someday I will miss all the craziness (at least that is what I am told) but I would love a break from it right now.

Xmas shopping is underway. I heard some advertisement on the radio talking about last minute shopping and thought I better get my act together. I am so bad about pre-planning. Again - I wish time would stop and I could do everything I want to do and then we can start up again with our regularly scheduled program.

And as you may or may not be aware - depending on where you live - Winter in MN is here and really it hasn't been TOO bad. I told MD that as long as the cold snaps don't last more than a few days - I am okay. I found a pair of shoes that keep my feet nice and toasty, my mittens keep my hands mostly warm, and my coat isn't bulky. So two out of three ain't bad. I hope the snow can stay away while we are traveling next week. Good Luck - right?!

Night!

No comments: