Friday, January 7, 2011

Alternative Friday (read 2nd)

Good Morning Everyone!

Well - I am excited about all the fun stuff up and coming in 2011.
I thought I would write it down and see where we are at in a few months.

1. Redo Kitchen - YEAH dishwasher is coming
2. Get the youngest into a big boy bed.
3. Organize the garage, attic, basement. - Who wants to watch the kids for 3 months?

There is more to come but I don't want to totally overwhelm you with how busy i am going to be.

I have high hopes for 2011. Kids are *almost* at the age that I can let them play together and it won't break out into a shoving match, or yelling match, or licking match. Ick.  So maybe MD and I will be able to get something done.

Perky Perky Perky...  Maybe if i say it enough, it will happen!

(Feel better? I almost am...)

No comments: