Friday, January 21, 2011

Oliver Francis 1998 - 2011

My crazy lovable cat went to sleep for the last time this week.


He was such a unique creature and I always said he acted like my little boy more than my cat. He loved to sleep on my head, turn somersaults as he rubbed on my legs in the kitchen, and meet me at the door whenever I came home.

He was a bit of a stinker too. I think he drew blood from my sister and from my good friend. He used to guard the bathroom when we had guests over. He liked to get up in friends faces and sniff and then give a big hiss. So it wasn't all roses with my boy cat. I admit he was a bit territorial and over the top at times.  But we loved him and he loved us.


I miss my Ollie.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

It is so hard to say goodbye. My thoughts are with you.

Anonymous said...

Obviously hard to deal with the loss of your loving Oliver - the reality of the bond we share with our "animals" at least says a few good things about humans even after all our bad press!
love, D & M

enaej said...

CAT BEAUTY. HE IS WONDERFUL.
VISIT MY BLOG DEAR.
http://maiaravidaboa.blogspot.com/

PaNthEra TiGriS said...

i also miss my cat too
visit my blog k..
http://harimaumalaya89.blogspot.com/