Sunday, March 20, 2011

From the other side

I made it through my birthday week with flying colors.

Annual review, child at different daycare for a week, one less hour of sleep and one more hour of sun in the evening equals kids sleep schedule totally off -- any one of these things could have been a game changer but it all went smoothly.

I ended up taking Friday off with my youngest due to some scheduling issue but it ended up being perfect. While my three year old isn't the best behaved little person, I did get a bunch of stuff done and felt relaxed too.
Note: I think it is hailing right now...  Going to check... Don't see anything but it is hitting the windows.


Anyway, it was a good week.
I hope you all had a good week as well and enjoyed St Patty's Day.

1 comment:

Marlee said...

Happy belated birthday!!