Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ummm. Papergoods.

Sometimes when I am sitting at my computer - bored with Facebook and news, I wonder where all those sites are that I know are out there and I know I would love to visit.
Well - Pinterest has 'helped' me find some of those sites and I found another one tonight.
Wit and Whistle.
Papergoods. Stylishly quirky too.
I linked to it above so if you like stylishly quirky papergoods like me... you can visit there.
There is also a blog attached to this site that I have yet to read.

It is Sunday night and I am not ready to start Monday.
Unfortunately not much choice. Time marches on.
Night!

2 comments:

Janis said...

My mom noted how disturbing it was to contemplate the ability of the internet to point out how much she doesn't know. I like your take on it much better! So much to explore....

Lorenzo said...

nice! :)