Saturday, January 5, 2008

Milestones...

My daughter crossed another milestone today.
She cut her own bangs today.
At first Mark was mad and I was upset but then we each took a deep breath and realized that this wasn't a huge deal. Hair will grow back.

I have this picture but it doesn't do the job justice.
So be on the look out for my little punk rocker.

In other news... Dane was born on Thursday. He was 8 lbs 14 ozs and 21 inches long. It is definitely a new experience to have a baby boy in the house. I am sure Mark is excited because now he won't be the 'odd man out' so to speak. We are very lucky to have two healthy and happy kids.

Berit has grown up overnight. She had her bikini on tonight and was 'playing at the beach' before bedtime. We compromised and she is wearing her bikini bottoms to bed tonight. She had a great time with both sets of grandparents over the last couple of days. We are so lucky to have such wonderful families.

1 comment:

Meema said...

In this photo Baby D looks just like Big Sis did coming home from the hospital.

And thus begin the endless comparisons that will be his life... (Honest, I'll do my part to acknowledge their individuality.) :-)