So... my friend, Another Day of Paradise, is traveling to Southern California today to visit her brother. I spoke to her yesterday and asked how she lucked out and was going to miss the 'arctic blast' that was coming our way. Not Fair.
My sister's birthday is tomorrow. 31. I think I feel older knowing she is getting older. My birthdays and age seem surreal. I am going to be 35 this year. Two months from today. St Patrick's Day. It really is a great day to have been born. Everyone parties. Someday I would like to go to Chicago and see the parade and join in the festivities. Maybe even have my first green beer. Never had one. Crazy - I know. So Happy Birthday Marge!
1 comment:
Don't worry cuz, I still got 3 yrs. on ya! One of my favorite quotes, and one I try to live by comes from Satchel Paige. He liked to say, "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?" ..heck, most days I still feel like 24. You've got the chance to be young again-reliving so many great first experiences with Berit and now Dane...first snowfall, first time riding a bike, first time reading Dr. Seuss... And you'll always be my younger cousin! ♥ CuzNet!
Post a Comment