My friend Scott over at Going40, posted a blog today about his favorite kitchen items. That got me thinking about my favorite pieces of technology.
When I was growing up, one of my favorite pieces of technology was my Atari. I was a video game junkie as much as I was able. We inherited my grandparents Atari when I was almost too old to use it much. But don't worry, I played it lots. Defender and Centipede were my favorites.
Of course, today it is easy for me to think about my favorite pieces of technology. My iPhone is #1 by far, my computer is second, and my digital watch is my third. The iPhone is pretty self explanatory. Who doesn't love their iPhone? Do I need to clarify and call it my 'first-generation' iPhone?
My computer is also pretty self explanatory. Really not my home computer but both work and home. Work is a Dell with a flat screen monitor and home is iMac. It loves my phone, it is sexy.. okay. I love my iMac more but computers are just really cool.
My watch. I use this thing daily. Right now I am timing 30 minute intervals so I remember to get the laundry out of the dryer. I also set an alarm for lunch and when it is time to go home. For some reason, time just gets away from me.
Do you have some favorite technology?
1 comment:
I would have to say - the TV. And I am sorely upset that the programming has gone so bad. I also like a really good paint brush - just the right angle cut - I really like the true value 2 1/2 in all paint trimmer- sorry is sounds nuts - but it is a pleasure.
- oh - also my weed wakker and my chain saw - my grandfather's hammer - a wooden - slightly lighter than average - my reciprocating saw - wow, and my belt sander - cool
I have a lack of feeling for most electronics because I am too old to know how to really use them!
Post a Comment