Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recently heard at my house

My daughter told my sister-in-law that she needed to stay at her house so she could have a break from her parents. B said she would have to stay at least 10 days. MD and I think that sounds great!

*****
Cate? Cate?
'Yes B?'
You look like my Mom!

*****

When I asked B where she wanted to go for her birthday supper she said she wanted to go to her daycare provider's home. I asked her how we would get that set up and if she thought her daycare provider would want to cook her supper and B said 'Yeah mom, call her!'

*****

I think that is all I can think of right now. D isn't talking yet. He is screaming and laughing.
B can make him laugh harder than anyone. Here is a sample.





2 comments:

Meema said...

What a set of pipes that young one has! I love seeing how B is with him.

(Man, I still can't believe how BigBoy he is!)

Anonymous said...

B is Great!!!!!
& D's laugh really was fun - we laughed and laughed