I just cried my way through 'Atonement'.
I started watching it last night and couldn't make it past the accusation. I had decided not to continue watching it. But then I couldn't stop thinking about it all day so I picked it back up tonight.
Really sad story - but I didn't really get the ending. Have you seen it? Can you explain it to me?
I googled the movie and read one review that said the movie was pretty bad compared to the book by Ian McEwan. So I guess I am going to have to find the book and bawl through that as well.
Maybe next year.
1 comment:
We just did the same thing with the bio of Helen Keller - Anne Bancroft and Sandy somebody. I got to wondering just what Helen did know- being blind and mute. So I picked up her bio at the library - I am always deeply interested in what we are able to know and how we learn.
Post a Comment