Thursday, September 11, 2008

give me the ice cream...

I chalk this up to another thing that nobody tells you about how pregnancy screws up the mom.

I think I am still dealing with hormones in my system screwing up my digestion. How can I go from eating like a bird to eating like a horse in 3 months and then back to eating like a bird after the baby is born? I would like to have a happy medium thank you.

I have had an almost constant stomachache for about a month now and I think it was started by eating ice cream every day for a week. I have self diagnosed myself as lactose intolerant. I did take my pills most of the time but I did forget a couple of days. MD bought me some Activa so I will try that at some point here. I don't really like yogurt or food right now for that matter so it is really easy not to do it.

Today I am home because I woke up feeling really crappy. I needed a day away from the schedule. It wasn't an ideal decision but I really needed some time to myself.

So enjoy your ice cream/liberty custard/cereal whatever for me! I am starting to crave it which sucks!

No comments: