I have been toying with the idea of turning off my radio, tv, websites that carry news. I don't know if I can do it - even for a day. I am so tuned in to what is going on in the world. I feel like everything is going down the toilet and then on top of everything else, I have to worry about freaking Palin becoming VP.
I am a 'glass half-full' type of gal but I have to say I do not have much faith in my fellow Republican American.
What about this woman says hope, freedom, privacy to those of you who claim to love her SOOO much.
She is another REPUBLICAN who thinks she knows more about your life and your decisions than you do. She wants to get into your life and tell you how you will live it.
That is all pro-life is. Is there ever any talk about supporting the babies that are born? No. Because that isn't going to get them elected. If she did care - she would be pushing to help support those women and girls, those families, who are having babies every day. What about funding for adoption, what about funding for childcare, what about funding for education??
The US isn't supporting life, we are paying BILLIONS of dollars supporting death in a war that shouldn't have even started.
AAAHHHHHH!
I think I need to take a break from the media. Don't you?
And crap - it is time for me to go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment