I don't know if it is the change of season, facebook, a lack of energy, or all three but I can't think of anything to blog about really. So I will just update you on daily stuff...
B is learning how to whistle which means every time she makes a noise that sounds like a whistle she asks if we heard it. And if you have small children you know that you have to answer every query because they won't stop asking until they get an answer. (Maybe I should try that tactic when I want her to do something!)
D has a cold and is teething. So he is snotty and slobbery. yuck. A face only a mom and dad could love has new meaning. :)
MD is working hard after being off due to the RNC in town. I know there may be some of you that support that party but I don't think I can listen to another bit from Sarah P. She is a bit grating on my nerves.
And me? Watching Heroes first season as fast as I can because that is what I do with new TV shows that I rent from Netflix. Unfortunately the turn around time isn't fast enough for me so I had to resort to the video store this weekend to get the next couple of episodes. And facebook. The new time suck. Geez.
Happy Birthday Eric!
Happy End to Monday!
2 comments:
HI! N is teething and snoty too! Poor babies! And I know exactly what you mean by needing to respond each time the wee ones say something or they don't stop.. :)
I am kind of burned out on facebook,, too much to do and then I feel like I am wasting time on the computer.. oh well,, call me! ML
ps.. I know EXACTLY what you mean with the whole Sara P. stuff.. A family memeber asked me over the weekend if I would vote for the OTHER'S now that they had a woman on their side.. ARE THEY MENTAL?? I would ALMOST prefer to watch old ding bat(Bush) over her.. instead I feel like kicking in the TV.. Ahh,, I feel better.. :)Do people really think we would vote for her because she is a woman? AND by the way that is the ONLY thing I have in common with her!! WTF!? ( I learned that from Brooke W.)
Post a Comment