Sunday, October 5, 2008

No Pics but LOTS of praise

This morning, braving cold weather and rain, Scott and Eric ran in the Twin Cities Marathon.
MD,the kids, and I + Angie and Kidlet watched. Some were better dressed for the occasion than others - but we were all pretty cold and wet after standing in the rain for a while. I can't imagine how the runners must have felt through that. And then when the runners were done - the sun came out for a bit. Not nice. :)

Great Job Scott and Eric!!! It was fun cheering for you.

P.S. Angie took some fun pictures of the event. Go check them out.

3 comments:

Eric V. said...

Like I told Meema, it was great seeing the A&P families out there. Thanks so much for being there. Seeing you all near mile 5, and then pregnant Rachel jumping up and down at mile 11, were two highlights.

Scott Rohr said...

Thanks Cate! It was such a HUGE morale boost to see you all standing there. I'm glad I didn't know at the time that you were just about to leave!

Cate said...

You both are welcome! Bea told me that she had to pee and I kept putting her off {BAD MOM} because we wanted to catch Scott running!!!
It was a lot of fun screaming at all the runners! Can't wait 'till we do it again!