The weekend was good.
I think B did change outfits about 4 times on Saturday. I kept thinking that I should take a picture of the next outfit but when I got around to it - another one was in its place.
Now we move into Holy Week and my poor husband is still struggling with a sore throat. This week has always been my favorite week of church but we spend a lot of time at church.
It will be a strange week at work too. Lots of people gone at work related trainings. Now I just wish I could wear jeans, sweatshirt, and flip flops and I would be all set. We don't even get jeans on Friday which is a bummer. At eWAC's workplace, they have played bingo over the paging system. Now that is beginning to sound like fun instead of work.
Happy Holy Week!
No comments:
Post a Comment