Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Spring

The thought of spring cleaning is exciting to me.
A chance to open up the windows and sweep the dust bunnies out the door makes me want to take vacation and just do it for an entire ... week. I know, it is a sad way to spend vacation but it would be nice to just get ahead of life.

The blog layout has changed again. I wonder if I am moving to a more minimalist layout every time. I hope Blogger decides to create some more templates because I am going to use them all up at some point.

Okay - I am being asked to remove myself from the computer so my eldest can watch 'Max and Ruby'. Nice stories about an older sister and younger brother doing things together. Personally I am not able to watch it but B likes it.

Happy Spring!

No comments: