Oh there are so many things I should do right now.
Instead... I am updating this blog with nothing much.
The youngest is in bed and the eldest won't be for a while.
She is watching Bolt and playing with the P.Pockets.
D was absolutely dialed in to watching the doggy on tv.
He was trying to kiss the dog for a while, then he would just stare, and finally he just went over and couldn't resist pushing the button to turn the tv off.
MD is out tonight doing work things. So of course that means I get to do the food detail.
Which means that I fail miserably. I think I would like cooking but it is difficult for me to do when I don't start the process with finding the recipe, then buying the groceries, and finally putting them all together.
So the kids ended up with grilled cheese on not so great grilled cheese type bread. Oh well.
I haven't eaten anything but a bit of yogurt so I better go scrounge something up for myself.
I think we have some eggs in the frig.
No comments:
Post a Comment