Wednesday, January 12, 2011

positivity reigns again

Okay.

I didn't get into an accident today. That is a plus.
I got my daughter off to school today. That is a plus.
The sun is shining. That is a plus.

All sorts of pluses in my life right now.
As my mom would say 'Buck up!'
She also used to say, 'Go get yourself a coke and jump back into it'.

Thanks Mom for always helping me get out of my funk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the Dane in you girl - you used to ride on a ship in the North Sea and laughed at the approaching storm and shook your fist at trouble!
MajD

Unknown said...

My mom always told me to put on lipstick. Still not sure how that was supposed to make me feel better, but I guess that's what you get from the daughter of a beautician! LOL