
Netflix should be sending my first two selections today. Felecity TV series is what I am most excited about.
D is an in and out machine. Eating like a pro and moving it out just as fast. Last night he wet through every piece of cloth around him every three hours. Ugh. MD helped me out by doing the changing. Lots of laundry generated overnight.
B is informing us that she can get her own breakfast. She can too if everything is available.
Happy Tuesday.
6 comments:
So happy to hear the little guy is working out! Don't think the return policy is so generous. =) Your comment on Felicty reminded me of a movie we recently Netflixed with her in it, "Waitress". Charming, sweet, endearing...if you haven't already seen it and can squeeze it in between your Netflix Felicity episodes, it's so worth it.
I'm impressed that you can carve a moment out of the morning to a) troll for images to clip, and b) put together a coherent posting. (I am assuming that both children are conscious and fed as well.)
Way to go, Supermama!
I LOVED Waitress!
Maybe I will have to get that again anyway.
Any other movies you deem rentable - pass them on my way.
If I can brag a little - this post was done with one hand while holding D. He was sleeping. :) Having MD home is making all the difference. He is a lifesaver.
A boy! I'm happy for you! You need one who won't over do the pink and princesses.
Miss you!
I agree, what a Supermama! Well, if your so inclined...
The Lives of Others)oops, I it has subtitles)... Away From Her...The Straight Story...The Story of the Weeping Camel...The Station Agent...The Heart of The Game...Volver (oops, one more with subtitles..hopefully the little ones will be napping!)..Surfing for Life (cuz it's just cool to watch a 90 yr. old surf!!..I could go on and on...
I second the motion on Away from Her. It's my favorite movie of last year. And besides, you're probably still all full of hormones, so you'll weep all the way through it.
Post a Comment