Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day of Mourning

If you know me - you know I live in a very close-knit neighborhood.
We play together, eat together, and vacation together.

Today I found out that Marcie, my very sweet neighbor right next door, died this morning.
She was the first person to welcome us to the neighborhood. I remember she brought us a cake and told us all about the couple that had lived in the house before us. Oliver and Sophie.

Every Spring I would look forward to seeing her out in the yard. We would chat about the neighborhood and share stories about what we were doing. She was always good to B and took time to get to know her.

You are missed Marcie!

Remember to take time today to tell those around you how much you love them and how important they are to you.

No comments: