Today was my last day working at the EBH Family YMCA. I have worked at this location for almost 8 years - 5 of those years in my current position.
For the most part, I am pretty excited to be moving on. I am really ready for a change of scenery and all that goes with it.
I still have junk in my old office. I would compare cleaning out my office to moving out of my college dorm room at the end of the school year. I think I told my parents I could be packed up in an hour and I think it ended up taking more like three or more. I knew my office pack up would take a while but I don't think I realized it would take as long as it did. Time isn't my friend.
I will miss all those people I have worked with for so long and not so long. You know you always think you will keep in touch with people after you leave a job and maybe I will with this group because we all still work for the same company.
I was told to mention one person in particular today in this blog - so Taryn - I will miss you too!!
Have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment