Saturday, March 8, 2008

Do you ever...

Do you ever click on 'next blog' at the top of the page?

It is interesting to click through other blogs. A couple of clicks after mine - there is a man blogging and he has pictures of his garage that he just finished. He also has a ticker up counting down to Hawaii. There are also many blogs in different languages - Italian (I think) and Arabic (I think). I need to get out and travel more.

The other thing I just found out is that the blogs aren't in a static order. I just tried to click forward and find the blog I was just looking at and new blogs popped up. FUN!

I also found a new game online from 'Unclutterer'. Chainfactor.com
If you need to find another distraction from your life - here is another time sucker.
I am all about the time suckers.
HA!

I also want to apologize - I cleaned up my links. I was frustrated that those people weren't updating their blogs. Another Day of Paradise and 50 is the new 40 - hint hint!!!

Happy Daylights Savings.

3 comments:

Meema said...

I've played with the Next Blog button, too - wow, what a cross-section of society out there! Quite a range of sites (on a scale from humdrum to blush-inducing). I won't do it if Kidlet is with me. I'm just saying...

BrianJ said...

Please see my blog: it explains all.

5o is the new 4o.

Cate said...

And he is back...