She turns 4 in about 3 weeks but is celebrating early with some friends we don't get to see too often. Check out the cake! It is homemade from scratch by a 80+ year old woman. It is to die for!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute Pictures! I love the cake, but how did you eat it?? I would have saved it for years! hee hee give lots of kisses! ML
3 comments:
Cute Pictures! I love the cake, but how did you eat it?? I would have saved it for years! hee hee
give lots of kisses! ML
I remember my first doll cake - blue dress, frosting-filled hair. Awesome girly goodness.
The bangs are officially back!
Nice set of pics and I think Dane looks very alert - even if being played like a fiddle by you know who. what until one day when he pays her back!
Post a Comment