Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's hard not to

Today is one of those day that I want to write and bitch about work. But I can't. My workplace has a blog policy so I will just say that I hope we can have some 'normal' days soon.

Having a blog and not being about to talk about work is strange. It is such a big part of my life and I don't really share it with my family or friends. I don't really socialize with co-workers outside of work for many reasons which include 'Hey, I just spent 8 hours being nice to you. I don't think I have another hour in me right now. I have to save it up for my husband.' Unfortunately, MD might say that some days I used up all the nice at work.

That all being said, I really do like 98% of my coworkers. I even like my work. But I would really enjoy it if my questions were answered in a timely manner. That is so frustrating.

Okay. This was more of a post than I expected it to be.
Have a great night!
I will be watching 'So You Think You Can Dance' with Ya-ya.
Can't wait!

No comments: