Sunday, October 26, 2008

He's a good sport

He is a cute reindeer, isn't he?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Caytie. That's a photo that will be so useful when he is older.

And he does look like he is "tolerating" the antlers.

I'll have to check them out. My girls will love them, and it looks like your at Target. Am I right?

I've been following you blog daily these last few weeks and enjoying the photos of the kids. Wow you are a busy family.

Thanks for the chuckle. It will get me though the Sunday night blahs.

Colleen

Scott Rohr said...

Our poor boy. He does not look amused. His godfather protests.

Cate said...

Yes! Target Boutique it is!

I was thinking it would be some good blackmail later in life. He has such a great look on his face.

Don't worry Scott - he will get me back many times!