Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its Tuesday

It is a nice day here in the North Country. I was just out getting some lunch and I think it was about 30 degrees and sunny. Now as I sit at my desk and look outside - I am getting excited about Spring coming.

B & D have a new game they like to play. It is called 'Beach'. They get into their swimsuits, get the beach towels all spread out in the hardwood living room floor, and then make their way to the bathroom to get their 'sunscreen' on. It is about the cutest thing I have seen. I did get pictures the other day so I will try to get them off the camera and posted here soon.

MD and I were looking at our calendar for the summer and how we are going to fit in all the house projects we would like to do. It is filling up fast. We are planning a trip to the BWCAW, a weekend at MD's brother's house for our camping weekend with his entire family, a few weekends traveling to each of parent's homes... it is going to go fast.

MD, B, and I watched the Opening Ceremonies on Friday night but we haven't watched any of the Olympics since! I told B that men's figure skating was on tonight and she was very excited. So I guess we are going to have to get that on tonight.  I am listening to the updates from the radio while I commute - but it isn't the same - obviously.

My lunch 1/2 hour is almost up so I should get back to it.
Happy Fat Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As usual, we have once again been riveted to the Olympic screen! From the speed skating to the luge to the snow board racing - to tonight's figure skating - we love it all - and most of the afternoon I watched first the men and then women's curling- maybe my favorite sport. I can see B wanting to get on the skates after that, and Dane someday on a snowboard.
Be thinking about S's Irish party! Love, MajD