Snow. It's Feb 1st and I am sick of snow.
February makes me wish I lived in Cancun, Costa Rica, or Casablanca!!
I need a sun bath with some humidity and dirt smell thrown in for good measure.
This weekend was a bit of a bust. We are all so stir-crazy that it was hard to try to find things to do to keep everyone out of trouble. Maybe we will have to get creative this weekend. I MAY have to break out the big guns and go to the Y and put the kids in Kids Stuff so they can play and blow off some steam.
My church choir is currently in the process of 'calling' a new choirmaster. Choir Director + Organist + all around nice person that can put up with a choir that is pretty good but a little rowdy at times. I am looking forward to seeing what our options are this weekend.
My toes are cold.
I think I may go warm up some more Chinese and watch a BSG episode. MD has decided he doesn't want to watch the last season. I don't think I can just blow it off... So hopefully I don't get let down.
Did you know you can sign up and get a text tomorrow to be notified of Punxsy Phil's prediction? Hope the Groundhog will be my hero tomorrow and NOT see his shadow. Come on Punxsy Phil!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment