Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Baby Update


So today my midwife said 'Well, I hope you don't go into labor and have that baby before the first of the year.' Cricket... cricket.... cricket.....
I think she just jinxed me.
I haven't progressed at all in a week but the baby has dropped which I guess in her mind could mean I could 'go' anytime. So I am packing my hospital bag tonight and will probably put it in my car. That way if I do go into labor at work I don't have to stop at home.

Just feeding the fire for those of you who don't think this baby is going to wait for 2 weeks.
(2 weeks!!!)

7 comments:

Meema said...

I think we need to make this interesting... wanna host a blog contest, Caytie? Perhaps a date/time/gender type of speculative activity?

Meema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meema said...

p.s. What a sweet holiday pic of you and the B.ster!

Scott Rohr said...

January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4! January 4!

BrianJ said...

What are the boy's names you've picked? Don't we get a poll on that?

Cate said...

We have decided on Dane Charles if we have a boy. So no poll for a boy's name. (Although Dane is more popular than we thought!)

I will probably be putting up a poll for a girl's middle name soon.
Although I am partial to Scottina.
;)

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for a Dane Charles! =)