Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday

I decided I am going to leave the polls up for a while so I can remember how they ended up.
I am going to post a new poll or two tonight as well. There are a few more items ya'll can weigh in on.
Today I was pretty productive. I am still in my pjs but I took all the decorations off the tree, did a couple loads of laundry, put together a puzzle, dressed some Barbies, and read my book. I am reading a nice story about a women traveling in Oklahoma territory as a seamstress. There is a side story about her love life that is getting a bit old but I am almost done with the book. It is called, 'Prairie Bouquet' by Jeanne Williams. I got it for Xmas.
It was also a pretty quiet day as far as the body is concerned. I did aggravate my muscles in my right leg by stepping too wide over something so that has made for some interesting walking today but I am no longer surprised by shooting pain in any part of my body. I hope it will be gone soon. Pain isn't fun. :)

Thanks again to everyone for all your supportive words and listening to me gripe. I like having this outlet and look forward to posting some cutie pie pictures soon.

No comments: