I made it through another day. This morning I was sure I was going to give birth at Target but then I calmed down and convinced myself that everything was okay and the pain went away.
I was chatting with my Mom tonight and I wondered aloud what my co-workers must think about me and all my prego talk. I said I am sure they are getting excited for me to be gone so a new topic can come along. Truthfully, I am getting tired of the whole thing myself. :)
I just can't believe that everyday this week is the last day I will only have one child. The last Saturday night I can stay up as late as I want to because I don't have to get up in the morning for anything. Whoa. This is depressing. Let's stay positive. This is the last pregnancy I will have to go through. Let's see if I can do better than that. Nope... Not coming up with anything. Oh well.
So keep us in your thoughts this week as we get closer to welcoming sleep deprivation into our lives.
4 comments:
Caytie, Caytie, Cate!! Stop all that nonsense about your co-workers wanting a new subject! What could be more exciting! I will miss your BEAUTIFUL belly! Oh I know it's not nice to be jealous but I just love a baby belly! And hey, just have Mark get up with the baby-problem solved! Ha! :)
Eeeeuu, birthing at Target.
I'm speechless.
I forgot to add earlier...remember I went into labor at Target when I was pregnant with Samantha?!!
We just looove Target!
OK, wow. I just looked at my Outlook calendar for this week, and there was today, and there was January 3rd - all on the same line. You made it!
Post a Comment