
Oh my three year old is giving me and my husband lots of gray hair in the mornings. She is a pretty vocal 3 year old and she knows what she knows and she knows what she likes.
She loves anything with a princess theme (obviously she gets that from my husband). She likes most things that Mom likes. Grease 2 soundtrack - I know I may be the only one out there that likes that... She loves Nuzzle.
She doesn't like Elmo on her underwear or as we found out yesterday morning - Jasmine either. She doesn't like to wear clothing that isn't her favorite color. She doesn't like her hair brushed in the morning.
Whoever coined the phrase 'terrible twos' OBVIOUSLY hadn't made it into the 3's yet. And I am NOT looking forward to the 4's.
To be completely fair - she does make me laugh on a daily basis. So MD & I just need to learn how to get her up in the morning and out the door without crying. It may take a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment