My home is a 1933 Tudor story-and-a-half stucco that had one previous owner.
The last big decor change was in the 1950s - I think. In the picture with my kitty laying on the kitchen floor here - you can see the lovely flooring we have that I hope to get rid of soon - right MD?
I am sure if you are home owner - this happened to you as well - but maybe a different decade. If I remember right - my parents home was lots of pumpkin colored walls and maybe an avocado theme as well? I remember my parents telling me that when they were pulling up carpets that the founds lots and lots AND LOTS of BBs. I guess the boys who lived there before us were allowed to shoot their guns inside the house. I can't imagine that being allowed!!
2 comments:
Is that an iPhone photo I see? :D
Yes Ma'am it is!!!! I love it!!!!
Post a Comment