I hope you are wearing green or else you may get a pinch!
Today is also my birthday. It is very fun to have a birthday on a minor holiday like St Patrick's Day because then everyone is celebrating along with you.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy B-day! I had my last baby(ies) at 34 also. So you can look at my now 17 yr. olds and see how old you will be then - 51! Have a great day.
4 comments:
Happy B-day! I had my last baby(ies) at 34 also. So you can look at my now 17 yr. olds and see how old you will be then - 51! Have a great day.
HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY!
Have a great day, Caytie!!
Happy Birthday, Dear Friend. You've done much better than me - I'm just starting to have kids (at 35)!
Happy Birthday, Cate! Hope it was a great day, and that Mark cooked you something fabulous.
Post a Comment